The CT-10 series of fibre cleavers have been designed to revolutionise portability. The 16-position blade yields 64,000 single-fibre cleaves and features a user replaceable blade to increase productivity and decrease cost of ownership. The optional built-in scrap collector conveniently stores fibre shards until they can be safely discarded.
• Super small size, lightweight, and easy handling
• Fibre collector option
• Single step operation including fibre scrap collection
• Blade speed and anvil speed are mechanically controlled
• Blade is common to popular CT-20 and CT-30 series cleavers
• 16 rotating positions
• Blade life exceeds previous series cleavers, approx 64,000 cleaves